Bloom is one of the best email opt-in plugins for WordPress. With Bloom, you can easily add subscription forms to your website and harness complete control over the design and location of each.
Setting up a strategy based on email opt-ins can be one of the best ways to leverage your business efforts and get better returns. Now you have at your disposal a highly efficient tool to help you target your content in a much better fashion, and turn many more of your visitors into subscribers: the Bloom WordPress plug-in.
Bloom is the Only Email Plug-In You Will Need
Using 12 different email marketing integrations and a host of customization options for designing elegant pop-ups and capturing your prospects’ attention, you can use Bloom to set up every facet of your marketing campaign.
The plug-in can help you control exactly where your subscription forms will appear, what they will look like and what actions they will allow. Moreover, you can use them to target only specific types of posts and categories in order to pinpoint exactly who you want your opt-in forms to target.
Practical Pros and Cons of Bloom
The plug-in is capable of quite a few great feats, and if you want to focus on email marketing, it can provide a lot of exceptional advantages worth taking into account:
It will allow you to control all your tasks and options, while also gaining access to all your accounts from a clear, straightforward dashboard;
- Six different display types are available together with numerous pre-made templates, custom graphical tweaks, as well as color and orientation options;
- You can use automatic pop-ups and fly-in triggers to launch your subscription forms;
- Data tracking and importing, as well as access to conversion and email list statistics will also be made extremely easy.
There are also a couple of drawbacks you should consider before buying this product:
- There is a small learning curve to figuring out how to configure the plug-in in order to get the desired effects.
- Although it will make your job much easier, Bloom isn’t a replacement for a good email marketing campaign strategy.
Even though it can’t force people to subscribe or buy your products, Bloom does just about everything else you’ll need it to. Its powerful features and functionality makes it one of the most versatile email opt-in plug-ins out there.